Thursday, March 3, 2011

Update

I haven't blogged for awhile. I don't really have much to blog about right now, but I guess it's time for an update. I guess the biggest news for me is that it's March. This makes me happy inside. February, though the shortest month of the year, always feels like the longest to me. I'm just done with winter and the cold weather and the rain. I get very excited to flip the calendar page on March 1st. March lifts my spirits because, with it, comes Spring, March Madness, and Mr. Frisby and I's anniversary. So, hooray for March.

Other than that, there's really not much going on. We haven't really had any fun adventures lately. I'm in the middle of a project that is taking longer than I hoped. Not because it's difficult or complicated, but just because I don't feel like working on it. Mr. Frisby is busy with school. And that's it. A boring update, but an update nonetheless. We do have things on the horizon, though, so hopefully we'll have some more exciting posts in the near future.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I hate to put February down, since it's the month of my birth and all, but I do really look forward to Spring every year. Coming out of the death of Winter is such a relief.

Sharon said...

Love February!!! Actually sad to be getting all the phone calls from people who want to aerate my lawn and fertilize my lawn. Don't they know I'm fine with a few more months of skiing before I have to settle in to yardwork and kids home for the summer?