Monday, October 20, 2008

Item of the Week

I haven't done an item of the week for awhile. I've been too busy to even think about it. However, things are slowing down a little and this week, I have the perfect item. If you can't tell from some of my previous posts, I am not a fan of Governor Sarah Palin and our country's current infatuation with her. However, her abrupt entrance into the national political arena has provided an unlimited number of comical entertainment opportunities on which SNL has very successfully capitalized. Therefore, my item of the week is actually a person: Tina Fey.

If I could figure out how to put NBC's videos on my blog, I would do it. Instead, I will just link you to a most recent awesome video showcasing Tina Fey's talent of impersonating Sarah Palin by clicking here. For further evidence of Tina Fey's greatness, I encourage you to check out previous episodes of SNL and any episode of 30 Rock. If you don't know where to find these, let me know - I will be more than happy to share the Tina Fey greatness.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

An old guy at church yesterday told me I look like Sarah Palin. I wasn't sure what to think.

Hilary said...

I'm assuming you saw the Sarah Palin rap from last Saturday. I thought it was hilarious!

Dalene said...

Love the Feyster! She's been crackin' me up more than usual lately!