Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Out of the Loop

Apparently life has been a little crazy and I am totally out of the loop. How do I know this? Because usually, after a summer of reruns and general lameness on TV, I'm counting down the days until the premiers of all of my favorite shows. This year, though, I completely missed the premier of Survivor last Wednesday! How could that happen? I didn't even know until last night when I asked Mr. Frisby to look on the internet and find out when the premier was. All is not completely lost, though. I am well aware of the fact that The Office and 30 Rock premiers are tomorrow night and I'm super excited. Onward and upward!

6 comments:

LJ, DC and ML said...

ACK! I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't get a memo about Survivor. We happened to turn on the tv last wed and so we did get to see it. I think it's going to be a good season. I was excited.

Molly said...

Welcome to my life. I never know when things start. We caught the Survivor premier by accident.

Andrea said...

I'm a Chuck fan, and we watched the premier on Hulu last night (a day late, but watching it on our cement floor in the basement wasn't appealing and we were busy anyway). It was sort of disappointing. Blah.

melissa ( : said...

I missed it too!

Thank goodness for the internet!

The Mostess said...

You almost Lemoned that one! Yes, that's a term we all really use.

Sharon said...

Pretty much I'm out of the loop also. My loop is getting six kids where they need to go, which happens to be everywhere but home! Someday I will have time to catch up.